[rescue] [Available Sun equip from a company close]

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 10 21:24:07 CDT 2001

Thought I'd pass this along to interested geeks..this guys great... I
normaly do not like salesdroids..in fact, he's outside the 'salesdroid'
genre..ya an can actually trust him.  And he always has good kit.

If you need any of this stuff contact him and let him know I referenced
ya.  BTW, this is the "grey market stuff"  ie, not brand new, it's
resold..sun hates this stuff because it's so cheap and yet you can still
get it under warranty..this is the way to go if you're budget is a
concern for your business.  But I didn't say that.

He'd also be a great contact for misc proc/mem/disk upgrades..he has so
much stuff moving all the time.  I've told him to only let me know of
the higher-end stuff though.   You guys can let him know on the
workstation end.

I have nothing but good things to say,
he's to be trusted,
^Derrick