[rescue] The war begins....

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 18:05:44 CDT 2001

> What's really bizarre is that this is the perfect opportunity for
> the anti-war movement to gain the respect on mainstream america,
> and they're blowing it. If they'd drop the "No War!" stance, and
> focus on "No Targeting Civilians!" they'd be focusing on the worst
> aspects of government sponsered war as *well* as terrorism, and
> have a reasonable position regarding both the WTC attack, and
> the response.

Very well said.  I was trying to say somthing similar, but after two solid
days of replacing my roof, the words escaped me.

What I found interesting is the signs they were holding up complaining about
*racism*.  Where did that come from?  Everyone has gone out of their way to
make it clear that this is *not* a racist action, but an action against a
group of corrupt and criminal individuals (and apparently gov't it seems).
Since they seem to be complaining of racism, and seem to be the *only* ones
using the word, who actually is the racist?

I probably fouled up this sentiment as well - I hope I was at least coherent
enough to spell correctly....

Kurt