[rescue] Script Kiddies (Was: FW: Sun Microsystems...)

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 6 16:06:52 CDT 2001

> > You know, if you get them early, they can be salvaged.  Some of them
> > can even grow up to be decent 'ackers if turned to the light side at
> > the right time...
>
> Of course there's also those who train them and turn them even further
> to the dark side ...

<sigh> unfortunately.

This is why we need to 'reach out to America's youth' (ewww, that sounded
awful...)  No, but seriously, this is something we _need_ to become at least
a _little_ involved in...  If we don't, then people like us will diminish in
numbers, and always be the misunderstood minority.

George