[rescue] OT: PS2 keyboard isn't ?

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 4 06:03:15 CDT 2001

 >Check your hard drive mounting bracketry. The inside of the SS10 case is
 >conductive (copper spray) and grounded. If your HD shells contact the
 >copper they could leak to ground, I have seen this problem before.
I'm using the official sun part-numbered mounting hardware (pretty yellow
rubbered screw thingys) so technically speaking, that shouldn't be a
problem.  I can give it a go topless and diskless once I fix my jumpstart
server (it went tits up and I haven't fixed it yet, bloody DEC intel crap
hardware) but that probably won't happen for a couple of weeks 'cos I'm on
holidays ('tween jobs) next week.

Thanks all for the reality check on the keyboard stuff, nice to know I'm
not a complete dill.

Rob.