[SunRescue] Missing files from burned images

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 31 22:12:06 CST 2001

Mike wrote:
> I wouldn't know.  As a geek I could not even get close to a girl in High
> School.  Imagine not only being a geek but from the "wrong" side of town as
> well.  Double cursing!

*nod* I know how that goes. Lesson learned (that I perpetuate to younger
friends of mine) faint heart never won fair lady-- in other words, if you
don't talk to 'em, you ain't goin' to get any. The worst they can say is no,
right? I wish I knew this when I was 15-16. Oh well.

> However everyone has someone in a class that they liked - mine was Cheryl
> Dulong.  Long dark hair with a thin body.  *sigh*  Some things about school
> I miss. ;-)

*laugh* see above. There is a reason my SS20 is named 'corinne'. Now I can
mount and fsck her all I want ;)

-Jon