[SunRescue] Missing files from burned images

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 31 20:14:33 CST 2001

>>Mike Hebel wrote:
>>
>>> Hot teen chicks are irrelevant.
>>
>>No, as a teenage boy I can tell you that hot teenage chicks are _NOT_
>>irrelevant. 'Specially not ones named Jen, or Katie who happen to be in
>>my bio class.

I wouldn't know.  As a geek I could not even get close to a girl in High
School.  Imagine not only being a geek but from the "wrong" side of town as
well.  Double cursing!

However everyone has someone in a class that they liked - mine was Cheryl
Dulong.  Long dark hair with a thin body.  *sigh*  Some things about school
I miss. ;-)

Mike Hebel