[SunRescue] Looking for Someone... :'P

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 31 16:56:15 CST 2001

Hello all,
About a week or so back, I commented on having an IPX I would be
desiring to sell soonish. One of you expressed interest and we exchanged
a few emails regarding price. Unfortunately I lost the emails in the
transition to the new Sun Blade. If the person I discussed this with
would drop me a line to let me know if he's still interested, I'd be
grateful.

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.