[SunRescue] re: [OT] Reliable net access in the boonies

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 22:40:18 CST 2001

I have the same thing with mediaone. I can still dialup and recieve mail for
an accoutn I havent paid for in two years.

Even better than that, I have been out of college for almost five years, but
until last year my enail account and student website were still active (and
still forwarding to my other accounts)

It makes a security guy like me cringe. I even told them about the old
accounts, and they still didnt remove them.

Chris Byrne