[SunRescue] Leasing Employees

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 21:36:24 CST 2001

On 28 Mar 2001, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> hacking.  If you really can code, you should be able to show them, and
> contribute some real code.  You'll be able to say "see that code there?
> I wrote that." when you get to an interview.

This may certainly help you get your foot in the door.  Remember, though,
that coding is only one portion of software development.  I'd rather work
with someone who was a so-so coder and a great documenter than the other
way around.  Be prepared to show skills in documentation and analysis as
well as bit bumming.

-James