[SunRescue] re: [OT] Reliable net access in the boonies

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 09:12:27 CST 2001

I'm ashamed to admit I'm being cheap about it but then I'm almost a shoe-in
for at least a decent connect to the local circuit being only 7700 feet from
the nearest call center.

As for the latency I can deal with that - especially with their attitude
towards hooking up NAT and so forth.  I like their terms of service!

They actually only took a half-day to respond to me when I asked them some
questions but I'm not sure if that's typical or not.

Either way they seem to be the perfect choice for my area. (Chicagoland)

Mike Hebel