[SunRescue] re: [OT] Reliable net access in the boonies

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 09:08:32 CST 2001

Don't ever do options instead of pay.  I tell prospective
employers that I view options as a way to offset
the risk and uncertainty of the job, not to make up
for a cut in pay.  One exception is if you are at
the senior executive level, where you might have some
control over things.  Even then you should only do that
to the extent that you can comfortably afford.

KL