[SunRescue] Leasing Employees

Michael Free rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 23:51:25 CST 2001

You know, I wouldn't mind trying a travelling job for a while, if for any
reason just to burn the travel bug out of me (constant yearning to drive
from knoxville to minneapolis...again...the third time...)

My only problem with finding any job, _anywhere_ is that it's hard to even
get my foot in the door for an interview when I have nothing to stick on a
resume.

I can build a PC from parts in 15 minutes flat....but no A+
got basic networking skills, some say advanced.....no certification
got digital logic design training, college level......no degree
i can change head gaskets and rebuild trannys....no ASE cert
tought myself basic, C, fortran, perl, unix script, lalala...no proof

I'm stuck :)

Mike Free

hrmm....maybe the 3.5's and 4.0's in the college english courses are trying
to tell me i'm attempting the wrong professions.... or i need to clean up my
emails :)