[SunRescue] Do Cudas run hot?

D.A. Muran-de Assereto rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 22:20:53 CST 2001

I worry about supersellers; I sent them a query on an
order, and they referred me to the UPS web site to check
tracking...and they did the manifested thing to shut me up.
I called their bluff, and two or three days later, they
told me that they had had problems with the drives, and
would ship the next day. The drives were shipped ten days
after they manifested the delivery, and took a total of 23
days to arrive.
Trouble was that several emails went unanswered, and I had
to make ugly noises at them to get them to talk to me.
Don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

Dave Muran-de Assereto