[Fwd: [SunRescue] sol8 01/01 GNU software companion cd wanted]

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 12:14:16 CST 2001

Bill,

Not to second guess you Bill but you did copy this to @home.com didn't you?
Those guys are really a bunch of nervous twitchy people.  I've heard nothing
but nasty stories about them.

I'd hate Brian to lose his ISP over someone else acting like this.

Mike Hebel

BTW - Mail to mrbill at mrbill.net bounced:

			The Postfix program

<mrbill at mrbill.net>: Command died with status 1: "/some/where/procmail"