[SunRescue] An amazing coincidence for Mike N.

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 09:41:11 CST 2001

I just got an interesting phone call from someone by the name of Terry
Nicewonger

I'm guessing that name was even more difficult for her as a child than for
Mike, kids being what they are. I did of course ask if she had any relatives
named Mike, but she couldn't think of any.

No offense intended Mike, but my wife still giggles when she sees your last
name on a post. Of course my wife also plays pokemon and spends a
significant amount of time watching cartoon network.

Sometimes I think I married the worlds oldest 8 year old ;-)

Chirs Byrne