[SunRescue] Creator 3D

Ron Rosson rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 08:58:05 CST 2001

I have a Ultrasparc 1 140 running with 2 nics performing the following
functions:
        NAT Gateway for the Cat5 Wired House
        Hands out DHCP addresses (Working on the Dynamic DNS)
        Running Netsaint to monitor OneInsane.net Services and Connectivity
        Running Snort IDS with a mysql backend with 4 sensors
        Running Cricket to monitor all traffic utilzation of my home LAN
        Apache Web server to allow me to view all of the above.
        Run CDE to admin he OneInsane.net Home LAN servers.  ;-)

The viewing pleasures of this machine are via a 20 SUN monitor.

Now by now you are wondering why the subjec line because the Creator can
not work in the 140.  ;-)

Well as luck would have it I have found me a 170E MB and I cant resist
in migrating this to it. So I ask does anyone have the video card
kicking around that they are not using.

I also like to take the time to think the list for its candid
discussions on various topics and the technical information that kept me
going on try to learn Solaris and its SUN hardware

A 3 month Newbie to Solaris coming from a 5 Year Experinced FreeBSD user
;-)

Not giving up and having Fun
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()