[SunRescue] Indigo 2 for sale/trade...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 22:56:27 CST 2001

Sorry about the late post but here's the specs on the Indigo 2 I have for
sale/trade:

Indigo 2 (System Admin app says Extreme on it.)  Teal.
MIPS R4400 200mhz IP22 CPU Rev 6.0
MIPS R4010 FPU Rev 0.0
128Meg
2.2gig
2x CD-Rom w/caddy.
GUI-Extreme Video  (Per hinv - I'll open up and confirm card number if
requested to.)
20" Sony GDM-20D11 Granite (remote intact and working)
Granite keyboard and mouse.

I don't really want to separate the system and the monitor so plan on
shipping the beast or picking it up.  It's taking up space I need to use for
something else and to be frank - I actually don't use it.
("Someone quick - e-mail Slashdot!  A geek didn't use a computer he had
around!")

Has Irix 5.3 on it but have Irix 6.5 CD-R's available.  Will provide 5.3
Irix and NFS CDs for it.

Everything on the system is working perfectly although it has collected a
little dust in my basement.

I've attached the hinv output to the end of this message.

What I'm looking for:

A Pentium II 233 notebook, 32meg min, 800x600 min, 2gig min, CD-Rom
(preferably not swapping with floppy).  Battery and power supply must be
good.  (I need a good portable learning/development box. ;-)
Brand is really not an issue.

I'll settle for something close to the cost of a used laptop of the same
price which is about $400 or so.  I'll take PayPal but would prefer cash.
If you have a laptop but think I'm stepping up to the crack pipe about the
price/value please contact me - I'm willing to deal if there's something
about the notebook I like.

Mike Hebel