[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Chris Petersen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 13:14:19 CST 2001

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
> >   Ahh, once bitten by the 911 bug, few ever go back. :)
> >
> >     -Dave McGuire
>
> I think it's kindof sad that I read this and initially thought:
> "Sure, it's a nice SCSI enclosure, but not THAT nice..." =)
>
> --Kurt

Gawd, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that at first :)

See, Bill, we *can* stay on topic, with a little effort :)

Now, back to those Krispy Kremes...We've been fortunate to have them here in
Ohio as long as I can personally remember, although their presence has grown
with the recent franchise growth.

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net