[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 10:31:23 CST 2001

When I was moving a few months ago, it struck me that the caravans should
come with heavier shocks and springs.  We loaded the back lugage area, the
back seat, the middle seat, and the passenger side seat with boxes of
books, and the van was sinking way down on it's shocks.  I find it hard to
believe that those books would have weighed more than 3/4 ton.

--
Joshua Boyd