[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 08:45:14 CST 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:37:00PM -0800, James Lockwood wrote:

> On a trip up to San Jose from L.A., I managed to pack 8 of the large Sun
> rackmount drive trays into my '78 Dodge Diplomat (4D sedan), plus 2
> passengers and a bunch of extra drives. That included about 60 5.25" FH
> hard drives with a total weight of well over half a ton.

Ah yes, the famous "dodge4d" architecture.

I have found Chrysler products ugly and cheap, but quite good at holding
lots of stuff.  I often drove a Caravan ("minimax" architecture) around with
up to about 4000 pounds of stuff in it when I worked for my family's business.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net