[SunRescue] List Administrivia

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 18:44:15 CST 2001

Brian.Dunbar at Plexus.com writes:

>I think y'all are missing the point.  The man is going on his honeymoon -
>long walks to nowhere in particular, lots of snuggling and hand holding etc
>etc.

>The most vivid memories I have of my honeymoon in Hot Springs are a really
>long walk in the rain and a romantic dinner of grapes and tuna fish on
>crackers, not the spectacular scenery in the Ozarks, or the science museum
>(though, the science place was pretty cool).

My favourite honeymoon memories are getting thrown out of the Museum
of Civilization in Quebec, and going shoplifting with Canadian punks.

Ahh.....

But we actually had a *really* nice room in a hotel *right* on the boardwalk
in the old part of Quebec, it was gorgeous.

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --