[SunRescue] List Administrivia

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 17:05:45 CST 2001

I think y'all are missing the point.  The man is going on his honeymoon -
long walks to nowhere in particular, lots of snuggling and hand holding etc
etc.

The most vivid memories I have of my honeymoon in Hot Springs are a really
long walk in the rain and a romantic dinner of grapes and tuna fish on
crackers, not the spectacular scenery in the Ozarks, or the science museum
(though, the science place was pretty cool).

brian