[SunRescue] Your not gettin' em!

Matthew Haas rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 13:31:31 CST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> They have the standard "We're not responsible for typos".  I am fairly
> sure this clears them?
> 	Nick

 I'm sure if pursued it could lead to some eventual legal action if they
refuse to deliver on their 'typo'... but I'd also like to point out that
they've had some fairly decent deals in the past... I don't think I've
heard many complaints about them, and they even throw in free jelly beans
:)

 I'd personally understand and free them of any ugly legal mess simply
from their past record... now if they were like SuperSellers than I'd
probably consider otherwise. But do we really want to risk causing trouble
for a pipe-dreamed price on drives that are still worth much more than
$19?

 My $0.02 is that I'd like for that same HiTechCafe to be there in the
future to supply me with 'thanks-for-ordering' Jelly Bellies rather than a
minimally packed box with my order.

 -    |||       Atari 8-bit!  Star Wars * SPARCbook 3GX * SUMMER!!    -
-     |||      400/800/XL/XE  Battlestar: Galactica * SPARC * Linux    -
- |  | | |  | 2600/5200/7800  NetBSD1.4.2 * StarTrek * Galaga * SCSI   -
 - ||  |  ||     Lynx/Jaguar  Star Raiders * Descent * Voltron * UNIX -