[SunRescue] Re: Just thought I'd pass this along

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 03:06:43 CST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> They also had a few hundred, now they are claiming to be nearly out of
> stock.

Hmmm... they start with a couple hundred on promo, people buy a couple
hundred, and suddenly they don't have a couple hundred anymore? Makes
sense to me.

> BTW, what are they doing updating thier web site so late at night (they
> aren't open 24x7)...

It at least looks like realtime stock figures, at least based on committed
orders. I had 5 in my cart, had to reboot, came back and the price had
been updated for me to the full price. So I suspect they just had a
certain number of the refurbs on promo and they sold out. Not too
surprising.

Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows