[SunRescue] SCSI Cards wanted

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 01:43:51 CST 2001

Hi all,

I'm in front running to get a stack (about 20) of 2Gb Barracuda drives from
a disposal at work, only problem is they're narrow diff. SCSI.  I've got
one DSBE/S in my stock of spares which will take care of 7 drives (which is
the reason I'm in front running, 'cos _nobody_ has diff. SCSI adaptors at
home), but that still leaves a stack of drives I can't really make much use
of.  I'd like to try and obtain another diff SCSI card either SBus or
ISA/PCI to use in a PeeCee, and I'd be happy to exchange some drives (or
some other SBus cards I have such as an FSBE, TurboGX or HSI).

I'm also keen to get my hands on one of the Symbios PCI SCSI cards that are
useable in an Ultra 5/10, I'd be happy to exchange $$$ for this.  I missed
out with the one Bill was offering, I guess it's my fault for living on the
other side of the earth to the rest of you.

cheers,

Rob.