[SunRescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1087 - 18 msgs

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 00:53:03 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Chris Byrne exclaimed:

> Anyone here remember Asia, the dead kennedys, the smiths, kajagoogoo,
> europe, dexys midnight runners, etc... etc... etc...

Ack! Now I'll have 80's music playing in my head all night.

> Then of course theres manfred mann, emmerson lake and palmer, the moodie
> blues, jim croce

The Band, Pink Floyd, Mott The Hoople, Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, and
the Grateful Dead.  This is my light listening.

The Misfits, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Korn, Staind, Annihilator,
Nothingface, Clutch, and Slayer for the heavier stuff.

But I listen literally to *everything*.  Anybody here ever heard of the
Goose Creek Symphony?  I'll be very surprised if you have.

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.