Who's is bigger? was RE: [SunRescue] Re: NetApps?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 14:14:35 CST 2001

>Sure, why not! Fujitsu Super Eagles-- ~250lbs for 400MB, right?

   Actually, they're only about 150 pounds, but that's bad enough. Regular
Eagles are ~400M, and Super Eagles are ~600M.

   Since I can get a drive with more than ten times the storage of the
whole lot (six Eagles and one Super) put together for less than $100 and
it fits into my pocket and does not require half the house's power capacity
to make a sound like being inside a jet engine, you can understand why
they're not in service. I've been trying to give them away, but without
too much luck so far. The Computer Garage fellow expressed interest, but
that fizzled out. Maybe I should poke him again.

   --James B.