[SunRescue] Cray Alert (UK no less)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 13:05:18 CST 2001

yeah.  I was looking at some nice cad software developed by the army
(BRL-Cad might have been the name).  You don't need a security clearance,
but you have to jump through a lot of hoops, including promising not to
give it to other people.  I thought that all non-classified government
work was supposed to be public domain.  I wish I could afford an attorney
to explain these things to me.

--
Joshua Boyd