[SunRescue] Cray Alert (UK no less)

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 12:28:38 CST 2001

Joshua,

There's some pretty good rendering software available for UNICOS, but you
need a security clearance to look at it ;-) No joke man. I'm an aerospace
engineer by training and I got some time on a ymp2 at jpl. We did some
pretty sweet CFD stuff, and some thrmoegraphic analysis, and we had the
ability to prerender our thermographics, or export them in raw form to
display on our PPC boxes running AIX and some strange Bentley Microstation
like visualization system.

Chris Byrne