Who's is bigger? was RE: [SunRescue] Re: NetApps?

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 01:00:19 CST 2001

A few months ago The Drea (she refers to herself in the third person often)
and I moved across the parking lot to a bigger apartment. On the final night
of the move (de did this ourselves with soem assistance from friends) I was
getting the last three monitors (two 19" and a 21")

Now understand we lived up two filghts of solid concrete steps...

I slipped at the top step, and flew down the steps with my face bouncing
into the monitor several times on the way down. There was a nice face shaped
spiderweb crack in the tube and a horrible death hiss as my $600 monitor
suddenly became an interesting aquarium stand.

Chris Byrne