Who's is bigger? was RE: [SunRescue] Re: NetApps?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 22:32:42 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 07:56:59PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> I actually *carried* one of those boogers down to and then up from the
> basement when we lived in Schenectady... Not a smart thing to do, BTW...
> -Pete

Then there was the time that Amy decided she was gonna "borrow" the
GDM20E20 that was on my desk for her PC one day... She carried it from
the back of the house to where her system was.  I think she learned
not to "borrow" big 20" monitors after that. 8-)

Of course, the new 21"s are much lighter...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net