[SunRescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1063 - 17 msgs

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 22:46:44 CST 2001

No, I mean 10 years, although 11 would be more acurate.  First, the
TRS-80s that I had (remeber, the notebooks) came out sometime like 83.
Second, we were a bit behind the times hardware wise (although ahead in
using computers a lot).  Fall of 1990, a 386sx was purchased.  The CPM
machines were retired, but the TRS-80s still were in service for another
few years until something like 92/93.

At this point, of the machines that we have that would be considered
current by normal people, one was purchased new to replace an antique
notebook.  The other was a replacement for an antique notebook that had an
extended waranty plan and died.  After those two notebooks, the next
newest machine was manufactered four years ago.

--
Joshua Boyd