[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 13:27:29 CST 2001

You will know you are old (older?) when you view the kids behind the counter at a fast-food place with disdain, as oppposed to seeing them as "peers".

Also, another tip-off to old(er) age is that you can no longer digest food that is named after it's size or shape ("big" mac, chicken "nuggets", "whopper", etc.) ;^)

Ken