Bus architecture was RE: [SunRescue] Re: NetApps?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 11:50:20 CST 2001

So, how long till we have terabytes of storage at home?  For awhile now,
I've been thinking of laying out for a 300gig server array.  Not sure how
large that would be after raid 5 is applied.  But that's a 3rd of the way
to a terabyte.  Who here has the largest amount of disk space at home?

--
Joshua Boyd