[SunRescue] Re: User without passwd

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 09:35:18 CST 2001

Would rhost/rlogin be of use here? Take a look at the man pages for these two tools - note, their use is considered a *serious* security breech, but if these are machines on a private network (or a well protected network) it may be an acceptable risk...

Or, in the tradition of RMS, you could use the "null" password (press enter)...

HTH,

Ken