[SunRescue] any 3B2 users out there?

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 16:29:24 CST 2001

Between the noise of the fans, drive(s), power hum
the 500 was not exactly a great desktop.
I might still have a couple of pieces/parts for the 3B2
stuff but I'd have to dig deep & look long. It would be
pretty well buried. I'm sure I still had a couple of the
quad serial/single parallel port boards.
They (AT&T) had their own network stuff to link PCs
to the 3Bx "file server"
I never hooked one up to a "regular" network.
I do still have a "UNIX PC" or 3B1 which runs.

Les