[SunRescue] Video board

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 12:06:09 CST 2001

I remember an old sun 3 server I had worked on in college, it wash chock
full of all kinds of I'O boards, A/D stuff, and image processing cards.  It
had more ports and flexibility than any of the sun 4's in the office at the
time, it just didn't have the processing capability.  I wish I kept up with
it, it would have been well worth a dumpster dive, it was an awesome R&D
machine.

Gil