[SunRescue] Video board

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 11:19:16 CST 2001

All this talk about the TAAC board has left me thinking about other old
Sun VME boards.  Numerous years ago, I played with a Sun 4/330 that had a
board set for doing video capture/image processing, I think.  I don't
entirely remeber what the board did, other than the fact that it had video
in ports (connected to video cameras) and video out ports (connected to
video moniters), and it could do different effects (real time color LUT
stuff mainly, I think) and that the Sun could read the images from the
board.  Actually, I think it was either a multiple slot board, or there
were more than one in the machine.

Anyway, anyone know what board this might have been and/or have memorys of
other interesting old Sun VME boards (BTW, I'd be interested in
collecting such boards if I can ever get my Sun3 to work)?

--
Joshua Boyd