[SunRescue] Geek art and rolling blackouts

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 09:51:40 CST 2001

Ahhh life in California. Other than the weather and physical environment
(ocean, mountains etc..) this place just sucks sometimes don't it.

Of course I'm lucky, I live across the street from the police station, there
are three different hospitals on my block, and a BART station. Thus far I
haven't been hit at all, even though yesterday all of the blocks around mine
are. I asked the complex managers and they said that for as long as the
complex has been there they havent had a rolling blackout effect them. I
have a feeling that our small grid is on the exempt list. Of course that
doesn't mean I dont have all of my systems on heavy duty UPS's

on the geek art front, tae a look at  (shameless plug) my wifes site at
www.supergoth.com and click her art pages. My wife is a freelance (read
works mostly for free)artist, specializing in comic book, rpg, and anime
art.

Chris Byrne