[SunRescue] Re: New SunBlade

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 00:24:49 CST 2001

May I point out two very intresting connectors on the Blade 100.. The
first is a funny squareish-with a hat connector that looks sorta like
"=>", I personally love firewire as a way to attach drives, and other
toys.  They are a bit more expensive, but it's quite fast, and has most of
the bennies of SCSI without alot of the price.  The second connector I
wanted to point out is the other firewire connector <grin>.  Now
admittadly this dosen't solve the PCI shortage, however it solves the hd
shortage easily, and I'd even argue more.
	Nick