[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 15 14:10:02 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 05:33:27PM +0000, Dan Lane wrote:
> LOL!!! at the same time?

No, I definitely know when to separate work and play. 8-)

> Of course, a clever man would have included a disclaimer to emphasise that
> this happened PREVIOUS to your current relationship... check the dog, he
> may have had a better dinner than you :)

Of COURSE it happened in a prior relationship!  One that I dont really care
to remember much about... *shudder*

> And along the same lines... no matter how drunk you are... when your
> girlfriend is standing behind you with her arms around you listening to
> you talk techie stuff with your workmates, never EVER say "of course,
> sysadmin is like making love to a beautiful woman, although I wouldn't
> know what thats like"... trust me, it didn't go down well!.

Ow.  I hope she didnt rip your ears off.

Whats funny is that where I work, the front desk security guard stops
other employees from other buildings who come to visit me, and calls
me on the phone, "oh, xxx is here to see you", but when Amy comes to
pick me up for lunch, they just buzz her on through.

She could be a corporate spy and they wouldnt be any wiser.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net