[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 15 11:33:27 CST 2001

Bill Bradford sent the following on Thu, 15 Mar 2001...

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 12:05:04PM +0000, Dan Lane wrote:
> > > 411s, on the other hand, are perfectly lovely to open once you've found
> > > the right hole to stick things in.
> > Ahhh opening a 411 is like making love to a fat chick :)
>
> *blink*
>
> *blink again*
>
> *cough*
>
> definitely offtopic I think. 8-)
>
> Bill (altho at one time or another i've done both of the above-mentioned
>       activities...)

LOL!!! at the same time?

Of course, a clever man would have included a disclaimer to emphasise that
this happened PREVIOUS to your current relationship... check the dog, he
may have had a better dinner than you :)

And along the same lines... no matter how drunk you are... when your
girlfriend is standing behind you with her arms around you listening to
you talk techie stuff with your workmates, never EVER say "of course,
sysadmin is like making love to a beautiful woman, although I wouldn't
know what thats like"... trust me, it didn't go down well!.

Dan - Normal topic will resume shortly... I hope!