[SunRescue] Possibly dead Sun SCA hard disks?

Bran Tregare rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 20:33:55 CST 2001

Dumb question, do either of these drives have actual jumpers on them?
Seagate shows no ST21300WC drive ever manufactured :(
Check for odd jumpers.

and the quantum
http://www.quantum.com/support/hdd/viking_ii_sca_scsi_support.htm

Try setting the jumper to force it ro SE operation. i've had some quantums
that refused to go SE when using them in a compaq array...