[SunRescue] Yay, I don't feel quite so freaking young anymore!

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 18:24:07 CST 2001

I used one of them as well, it was referred to as a firebreather.  Did you
ever see the CPU board for them?  They were a bunch of NAND chips if I
remember right (73XX's), with a few other chips for logic.  I remember it
ran about as fast as a 386 or so in it's final config.  It was replaced with
four SS1+'s and a large old sun 3 for a server.

Gil