[SunRescue] FS/FT: SS/5 for sale/trade...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 16:10:57 CST 2001

Hello all,

I've got an SS/5-110 (recently upgraded from 70 MHz to 110 with a MB swap) that I no longer need - I would like to offer it up here for a fellow list member...

The details:

	Very clean, missing one back plate - no serious discoloration/scratches

	32 Meg RAM (the hard way)*

	GX or better framebuffer (not sure what is inside, assume GX, hope for better)

	1x540 Meg HD w/Tray**

Notes:	*An additional 32 Meg SS/5 DIMM can be had for the price
	 I paid for it, $35 if desired.
	** A larger HD can be fitted, but it would be more cost-effective
	for you to buy a 9 Gig drive from HiTechCafe.com for $70 - plus
	you'll get a bag of Jelly Beans ;^P

To be traded as-is, with a no-DOA guarantee, *after* I return from vacation (end of next week).

I would prefer outright sale, but a trade for anything useful to me (like 64 Meg SS/20/Ultra 2 RAM) would certainly be entertained.

I may still have an SS/5-110 MB if anyone is interested, price would be $60 shipped.

I do have my old SS/5-70 and -85 MHz MBs available - make an offer if interested (OBPROM has PW, needs to be swapped/overwritten).

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net

(Note - this is being sent from my work email address, to reach me directly, please use the above email address - thanks)