[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 05:20:44 CST 2001

Ok, I can't be arsed to check what an 811 is, but I'll assume its an
external drive box.

opening them is an arse, I broke one before I figured it out :P

take a small screwdriver and poke it in the holes on the sides, about
three forward and two down from the back if I remember correctly!

There are some little clips (don't push too hard!) just inside the holes
(you should see them if you stare hard enough).

If its not an external drive box like I thought, Umm I wouldn't go
sticking things in holes :P

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

David Cantrell sent the following on Wed, 14 Mar 2001...