[SunRescue] Working in Ireland and the U.K. (us immigrant with Irish citizenship)

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 01:58:00 CST 2001

Yeah, I know it can be up to six months of quarantine to take a dog into
G.B. I don't know what the rule is in Ireland but I'm guessing it's similar.

And I do have a cat, and no we are definitely not willing to give her up. We
may be willing to have her quarantined for a time, as long as we can check
up on her etc...

Chris Byrne