[SunRescue] Re: [FYI] Low-cost 9.1 Gig IBM SCA drives, Laptop, and PPro CPU at Hi

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 13 14:41:24 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Ken Hansen" say:

> I just ordered two of the above drives from HiTechCafe.com, I plan on using them for SS/5 or SS/20 applications, which should not be a problem, as they are only 1" high drives.

Good price. The $199 512MB ECC dimms caught my eye, but I don't think I
have any boards that can use them.

I am looking though. If they were PC133, those would kick serious butt in
a sunblade :)

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows