[SunRescue] Sun keyboards and mice

J. S. Connell rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 01:41:59 CST 2001

All,

This email is to apologize to everyone who's sent me a request for
keyboards, mice, and whatnot over the past week or two.  I've been running
around like a chicken with my head cut off just about since I posted.
Things should return to normal soon, though, and I expect to start
fulfilling requests within the next two weeks.

Once again, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I've caused anybody.  On
the upside, though, at least I haven't taken orders and money and then
failed to ship the goods...

--
Jeffrey Sean Connell __ | SHOUTip Team Leader, net.com
ankh at canuck.gen.nz   \/ | PGP key: http://www.canuck.gen.nz/~ankh/pgpkey.html