[SunRescue] SS2 -- blinking caps lock?

Sebastian Marius Kirsch rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 11 19:00:58 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 11:08:03AM -0500, Garten, David N., CTR, OSD/P&R wrote:
> Console will provide a significant list of diagnostics on TTYA if you
> pull the keyboard.

Thanks, that did it. It was the usual suspect, a dead NVRAM chip. (Yes,
I know, I shouldn't come home, switch the box on, see it fail, switch
the brain off, write a mail to 'rescue, and go away again.) Well, at
least I have a nice monitor stand now -- a 411 is too small, but the SS2
is just right.

--
Yours, Sebastian Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de>

On the eighth day God created cats and was promptly ignored.